Solid Waste Collection and Disposal
SOLID WASTE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL PROGRAM
EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2014
Smithrite Disposal Ltd. has been contracted to collect garbage and organic waste by the Village, and they have been retained as MMBC’s contractor for recycling collection.
Program Reference Material
limited printed quantities available at village hall
- Notice issued to residents in July 2014 regarding an overview of the new collection program, including a collection pick-up calendar.
Effective August 1, 2014, Multi Material BC is taking over recycling collection and related services for the Village of Anmore.
All recycling-related questions or comments, or requests for new or replacement recycling bins or bags, are to be directed to
Smithrite Disposal Ltd. at 604-529-4011 or at email@example.com.
DO NOT CONTACT THE VILLAGE FOR RECYCLING RELATED QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS.
Recycling Reference Material
- Notice issued to residents in July 2014 by Multi Material BC regarding recycling collection.
- Multi Material BC website – Anmore page
Click HERE to view the 2017 Solid Waste Collection Calendar.
Any questions regarding your garbage and organic pick up, please contact Smithrite Disposal Ltd. 604-529-4030.
We thank you in advance for your patience while we transition to the new solid waste collection and disposal program for the Village.
If you have any comments or questions following the roll-out of the new program, please contact the Village Hall at 604-469-9877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village Services
- Solid Waste Collection and Disposal
- Building Department
- Public Works
- Your Community
- Hal Weinberg Scholarship
- Official Community Plan
- Parks Master Plan
- User Group Information
- Village of Anmore Community Grants
- Village of Anmore Municipal Maps
- Water Utility Master Plan - 2015
- Village of Anmore History
- Community Spirit Award
- Dog Leash Community
- Community Safety
- Contact Us